Monday, January 14, 2008

Duncan Hunter needs boots on the ground!!

I had the pleasure of being in New Hampshire monday with Duncan Hunter working on his campaign. One thing I got to see first hand, was the vehicle that I believe got John McCain his win there. More than anything else, the main street intersections, and the polling places, had young people there, carrying signs , and chanting his name repeatedly. Those "Boots on the Ground" were a very impressive sight, and I firmly believe that they had the most effect on the turnout. If we are to get Duncan Hunter to move up in the polls, this strategy will help a lot. I guarantee that this was effected by a lot of folks making phone calls, and enlisting their friends. Every one of them was having a fine old time, yes, lots of fun, carrying those signs, and partying into the wee hours. Folks If you believe, as I do, that Duncan Hunter is the best, most conservative choice for president, I urge you to go tohttp://www.gohunter08.com/volunteer.asp and sign up to help. Thanks, Morque2001

Please, if anyone is reading this who lives in Michigan or South Carolina, go to the polling places, bring signs, and pass out Duncan Hunter material. You can print some off his website. Even printing out his Issues page and handing it out would be awesome! Vote, and encourage all your family and friends to vote for Duncan Hunter!

No comments: