Saturday, November 3, 2007

Attention New Hampshire Duncan Hunter Supporters!

There are two Hunters in your primary. A Democrat candidate signed up for the primary with the name D.R. Hunter. Based on his listed information, it is quite clear he is doing this as a joke to confuse people, so they don't vote for the real Duncan Hunter. It's quite possible the Democrats or Hillary are behind this. It does show that they know Duncan Hunter is a solid conservative with a proven track record and no skeletons in the closet. They don't want to face him in the general election. Spread the word to fellow Republicans in New Hampshire voting for Hunter that they need to vote for the Republican Hunter, not the Democrat Hunter. It may be a good idea to hand out fliers outside of the polls so voters know the difference. Here is a snip from the article:

The listing of candidates also poses a potential problem for longshot GOP candidate Rep. Duncan Hunter of California: someone set on voting for Hunter might just be confused into instead voting for Democratic candidate D.R. Hunter, a Texan who wants you to know that "my mother wanted to name me Kyle and my earthly father (dad) after Darrel K. Royal, (the UT football coach). My middle name ended up as my dad's nickname." Also, that "my first cousin on my dad's side is a Texas Ranger (law enforcement). My uncle, (his dad), was a longtime U.S. Border Patrol agent. A couple first cousins on my mother's side are M.D.'s (doctors), another couple are artists (paint, music). Some first cousins I have not seen in 20 years but that does not mean that they are forgotten, (twelve first cousins). My oldest sister taught Spanish at a private school and now homeschools."

(excerpt...see http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2007/11/02/post_173.html)

No comments: